(June 13, 2016 — June 19, 2016)
My latest post yet. I am unimpressed.
- On Monday, we went to Dollywood. The kids really enjoyed it, and I think we’ll go back. Depending on other plans, we might even get season passes next year.
Reading, Watching, and Listening
- I haven’t made much progress on reading again, and I don’t know why.
- We missed our TV date, too.
Family and Friends
- I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Virginia Conference of the United Methodist Church. It was my first experience of annual conference and, even though I’m posting this late, I’m still digesting it. Things are challenging in the United Methodist Church right now. We sit on the precipice of a schism, narrowly avoided last month. And yet the way forward is unclear. Be not afraid.
- Not this week, because of spending the weekend at aforementioned conference.
Health and Fitness
- As predicted, I didn’t get much running in. I ran once, on Wednesday.